- 4-Week # shares sold: 32,626
- 12-Week # shares sold: 107,450
- 24-Week # shares sold: 120,934
- 24-Week # shares bought: 11,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 11,344
I'm not optimistic about Trump's infrastructure plan, but defense stocks, Halliburton and Schlumberger are another story.
Stocks rise Friday after Donald Trump tells CEOs and world leaders gathered in Davos, Switzerland, that the U.S. is 'open for business.'
U.S. stock futures are rising Friday, ahead of Donald Trump's much-anticipated keynote address to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Currency traders see the Trump administration boosting manufacturing via a weak dollar.
President Donald Trump's attempt to support the dollar has had only a temporary impact, with the greenback sinking back near fresh three-year lows and holding down gains for European stocks.