- QCOR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $95.4 million.
- QCOR is down 2.1% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in QCOR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for QCOR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on QCOR: Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, provides drugs for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory disorders. The company primarily offers H.P. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. QCOR has a PE ratio of 13.7. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Questcor Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Questcor Pharmaceuticals has been 2.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Questcor has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 0.70 and a short float of 36.3% with 10.60 days to cover. Shares are up 17.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Questcor Pharmaceuticals as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- QCOR's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 51.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- QCOR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.04 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, QCOR has a quick ratio of 2.22, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 39.80% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 94.33% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, QCOR should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS INC has improved earnings per share by 39.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.73 versus $3.17 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.95 versus $4.73).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income increased by 45.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $61.94 million to $89.98 million.
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.