Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Adobe Systems ( ADBE) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Adobe Systems fell $1.35 (-2.0%) to $67.14 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,312,577 shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,538,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.91-$69.06 after having opened the day at $69.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.49. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 16.5%, Geospace Technologies ( GEOS), down 15.1%, Autobytel ( ABTL), down 14.1% and Symantec ( SYMC), down 12.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.