Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Realogy Holdings ( RLGY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Realogy Holdings fell $1.17 (-2.5%) to $44.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,287,552 shares of Realogy Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,433,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.80-$46.52 after having opened the day at $46.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.08. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Supertel Hospitality ( SPPR), down 5.7%, Chatham Lodging ( CLDT), down 4.3%, Essent Group ( ESNT), down 4.0% and IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones ( IRS), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Realogy Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.