Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Directv ( DTV) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Directv fell $1.84 (-2.4%) to $73.94 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,467,905 shares of Directv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,045,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.59-$76.38 after having opened the day at $76.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.78. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Bona Film Group ( BONA), down 10.3%, Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation ( LGF), down 7.8%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), down 6.9% and VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Directv Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.