Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qihoo 360 Technology ( QIHU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Qihoo 360 Technology fell $1.42 (-1.3%) to $107.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,350,981 shares of Qihoo 360 Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,051,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $106.61-$111.93 after having opened the day at $111.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.25. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Autobytel ( ABTL), down 14.1%, Net Element ( NETE), down 8.5%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 8.1% and Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Qihoo 360 Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.