Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regions Financial Corporation ( RF) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Regions Financial Corporation fell $0.21 (-1.9%) to $11.09 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 48,785,964 shares of Regions Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,696,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.08-$11.54 after having opened the day at $11.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.30. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Broadway Financial ( BYFC), down 9.7%, Howard Bancorp Inc Md ( HBMD), down 8.9%, Eastern Virginia Bankshares ( EVBS), down 7.4% and Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings ( BCRH), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regions Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.