Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunEdison ( SUNE) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, SunEdison fell $1.15 (-5.3%) to $20.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,809,029 shares of SunEdison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,470,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.98-$21.70 after having opened the day at $21.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.48. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Geospace Technologies ( GEOS), down 15.1%, Trio-Tech International ( TRT), down 10.6%, Sevcon ( SEV), down 8.1% and LightPath Technologies ( LPTH), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SunEdison Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.