Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation fell $0.87 (-2.3%) to $37.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 31,714,540 shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,037,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.50-$38.85 after having opened the day at $38.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.37. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Symantec ( SYMC), down 12.9%, China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group ( CMGE), down 12.5%, Rally Software Development ( RALY), down 9.9% and KEYW ( KEYW), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.