Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive fell $0.87 (-1.3%) to $66.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,980,353 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,984,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.41-$68.14 after having opened the day at $68.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.51. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Accuride ( ACW), down 5.4%, SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 4.8%, Sypris Solutions ( SYPR), down 4.7% and Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.