Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TJX Companies ( TJX) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, TJX Companies rose $1.06 (1.8%) to $61.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,284,737 shares of TJX Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,689,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.94-$61.92 after having opened the day at $61.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.69. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Genco Shipping & Trading ( GNK), up 24.2%, LIN Media ( LIN), up 22.5%, Dex Media ( DXM), up 18.3% and Inuvo ( INUV), up 14.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TJX Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.