Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark rose $0.96 (1.3%) to $74.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 14,148,307 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,469,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.84-$74.95 after having opened the day at $74.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.99. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Ann ( ANN), up 12.9%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 10.3%, Body Central ( BODY), up 7.0% and Cato Corporation ( CATO), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.