Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sensata Technologies Holding N.V ( ST) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sensata Technologies Holding N.V rose $0.54 (1.3%) to $42.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,771,491 shares of Sensata Technologies Holding N.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,283,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.29-$42.84 after having opened the day at $42.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.16. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Johnson Outdoors ( JOUT), up 6.7%, Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 5.6%, Nautilus ( NLS), up 3.9% and Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sensata Technologies Holding N.V Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.