Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, NetApp rose $0.70 (1.9%) to $37.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,966,222 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,791,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.14-$37.99 after having opened the day at $37.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.10. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), up 8.0%, Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 5.6%, Lantronix ( LTRX), up 4.9% and Finisar Corporation ( FNSR), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.