- FLT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $89.0 million.
- FLT is up 4.5% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FLT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FLT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FLT: FleetCor Technologies, Inc. provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services in North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. FLT has a PE ratio of 35.9. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Fleetcor Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Fleetcor Technologies has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Fleetcor has a market cap of $9.8 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 2.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fleetcor Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC has improved earnings per share by 14.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.37 versus $2.51 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.95 versus $3.37).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the IT Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 13.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $60.07 million to $68.12 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 63.85% to $167.67 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 21.28%.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 67.26% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.