Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified DaVita HealthCare Partners ( DVA) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified DaVita HealthCare Partners as such a stock due to the following factors:
- DVA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.6 million.
- DVA has traded 1,353 shares today.
- DVA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DVA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DVA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DVA: DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. provides kidney dialysis services for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure or end stage renal disease. It operates kidney dialysis centers and provides related lab services primarily in outpatient dialysis centers and in contracted hospitals. DVA has a PE ratio of 24.0. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate DaVita HealthCare Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for DaVita HealthCare Partners has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. DaVita HealthCare has a market cap of $14.8 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.22 and a short float of 4.4% with 4.45 days to cover. Shares are up 10.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates DaVita HealthCare Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- DAVITA HEALTHCARE PARTNERS has improved earnings per share by 31.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DAVITA HEALTHCARE PARTNERS increased its bottom line by earning $2.90 versus $2.73 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.70 versus $2.90).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Providers & Services industry. The net income increased by 36.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $155.84 million to $212.28 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 76.88% to $354.19 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DAVITA HEALTHCARE PARTNERS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -26.40%.
- You can view the full DaVita HealthCare Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.