- PBF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.1 million.
- PBF traded 119,550 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:45 AM, representing 12.1% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PBF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PBF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PBF: PBF Energy Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the refining and supply of petroleum products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.4%. PBF has a PE ratio of 22.6. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate PBF Energy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for PBF Energy has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. PBF Energy has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 13.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates PBF Energy as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its attractive valuation levels, considering its current price compared to earnings, book value and other measures. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.7%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- PBF ENERGY INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PBF ENERGY INC reported lower earnings of $1.35 versus $37.61 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.07 versus $1.35).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $148.75 million or 56.71% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- Despite any intermediate fluctuations, we have only bad news to report on this stock's performance over the last year: it has tumbled by 29.62%, worse than the S&P 500's performance. Consistent with the plunge in the stock price, the company's earnings per share are down 93.90% compared to the year-earlier quarter. Despite the heavy decline in its share price, this stock is still more expensive (when compared to its current earnings) than most other companies in its industry.
- You can view the full PBF Energy Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.