Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific fell $0.17 (-1.0%) to $16.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,126,595 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,702,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.71-$17.13 after having opened the day at $17.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.99. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), down 10.8%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 8.0%, Speed Commerce ( SPDC), down 6.6% and Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.