Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation fell $1.88 (-1.4%) to $136.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,374,493 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,111,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $135.24-$137.73 after having opened the day at $137.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $138.38. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Genco Shipping & Trading ( GNK), down 23.0%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 8.0%, Knightsbridge Tankers ( VLCCF), down 3.4% and Eagle Bulk Shipping ( EGLE), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.