Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SouFun Holdings ( SFUN) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, SouFun Holdings fell $7.41 (-8.9%) to $75.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,339,102 shares of SouFun Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,780,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.76-$81.93 after having opened the day at $81.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.81. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 10.3%, China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group ( CMGE), down 8.1%, CRITEO ( CRTO), down 7.4% and Daqo New Energy ( DQ), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SouFun Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.