Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings fell $10.21 (-6.8%) to $140.37 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,129,247 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,268,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $138.75-$150.66 after having opened the day at $150.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $150.58. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), down 8.9%, CRITEO ( CRTO), down 7.4%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 6.2% and 58.com ( WUBA), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.