Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Abbott Laboratories ( ABT) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Abbott Laboratories fell $0.58 (-1.5%) to $38.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,386,503 shares of Abbott Laboratories exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,675,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.78-$39.64 after having opened the day at $39.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.45. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Response Genetics ( RGDX), down 9.5%, Inogen ( INGN), down 6.8%, Spherix ( SPEX), down 6.5% and Biolase ( BIOL), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Abbott Laboratories Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.