Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. YY ( YY) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, YY fell $2.67 (-3.4%) to $77.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,318,489 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,126,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $75.80-$79.56 after having opened the day at $78.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.69. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Cinedigm ( CIDM), down 11.4%, General Employment ( JOB), down 10.8%, China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), down 7.3% and Essex Rental ( ESSX), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.