Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Workday ( WDAY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Workday fell $1.90 (-1.9%) to $100.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,275,451 shares of Workday exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,490,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $100.03-$102.65 after having opened the day at $102.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $102.05. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group ( CMGE), down 8.1%, Benefitfocus ( BNFT), down 6.8%, FireEye ( FEYE), down 6.0% and Unwired Planet ( UPIP), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Workday Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.