Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alliant Techsystems ( ATK) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Alliant Techsystems fell $1.50 (-1.1%) to $136.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 305,979 shares of Alliant Techsystems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 427,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $136.04-$138.58 after having opened the day at $137.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $137.85. Another company within the Aerospace/Defense industry that decreased today was CPI Aerostructures ( CVU), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alliant Techsystems Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.