Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cabela's ( CAB) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cabela's rose $1.45 (2.1%) to $71.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 809,997 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,011,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.59-$71.93 after having opened the day at $69.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.09. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Charles & Colvard ( CTHR), up 3.6%, Group 1 Automotive ( GPI), up 2.4%, Birks Group ( BGI), up 2.2% and Brown Shoe Company ( BWS), up 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cabela's Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.