Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation rose $0.62 (1.6%) to $39.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,667,958 shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,601,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.06-$40.08 after having opened the day at $39.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.37. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 17.0%, Kelly Services ( KELYB), up 16.4%, Burlington Stores ( BURL), up 15.8% and SmartPros ( SPRO), up 14.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.