Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose $1.05 (1.4%) to $75.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,874,129 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,277,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.17-$75.56 after having opened the day at $74.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.20. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Marcus Corporation ( MCS), up 6.6%, PokerTek ( PTEK), up 4.8%, Arcos Dorados Holdings ( ARCO), up 4.1% and Luby's ( LUB), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.