Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $5.85 (2.3%) to $256.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 755,255 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 672,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $251.57-$256.78 after having opened the day at $256.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $250.32. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 13.9%, Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 8.2%, Ideal Power ( IPWR), up 7.5% and WSI Industries ( WSCI), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.