Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals rose $0.75 (1.2%) to $64.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,312,679 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,358,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.62-$64.84 after having opened the day at $63.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.39. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: IsoRay ( ISR), up 29.4%, Aastrom Biosciences ( ASTM), up 25.2%, Sinovac Biotech ( SVA), up 17.1% and Bacterin International Holdings ( BONE), up 14.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.