Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ConAgra Foods ( CAG) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, ConAgra Foods rose $0.40 (1.4%) to $29.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,620,063 shares of ConAgra Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,555,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.65-$30.32 after having opened the day at $30.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.59. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Primo Water ( PRMW), up 7.3%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 7.0%, Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV ( FMX), up 4.2% and Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ConAgra Foods Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.