Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EOG Resources ( EOG) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, EOG Resources rose $2.80 (1.5%) to $190.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,007,614 shares of EOG Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,862,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $186.07-$190.56 after having opened the day at $187.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $187.53. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Dejour Energy ( DEJ), up 22.3%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 20.0%, PrimeEnergy ( PNRG), up 12.0% and WSP Holdings ( WH), up 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EOG Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.