Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AbbVie ( ABBV) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, AbbVie rose $0.57 (1.1%) to $53.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,911,729 shares of AbbVie exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,251,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.52-$53.80 after having opened the day at $52.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.11. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Aastrom Biosciences ( ASTM), up 25.2%, Sinovac Biotech ( SVA), up 17.1%, Bacterin International Holdings ( BONE), up 14.3% and EntreMed ( ENMD), up 12.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AbbVie Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.