Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. United Rentals ( URI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, United Rentals rose $2.10 (2.3%) to $94.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,830,620 shares of United Rentals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,613,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.05-$94.83 after having opened the day at $92.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.66. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Kelly Services ( KELYB), up 16.4%, SmartPros ( SPRO), up 14.5%, comScore ( SCOR), up 6.0% and On Assignment ( ASGN), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Rentals Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.