Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sony Corporation ( SNE) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Sony Corporation rose $0.46 (2.7%) to $17.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,191,982 shares of Sony Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,794,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.31-$17.62 after having opened the day at $17.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.15. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Herman Miller ( MLHR), up 9.3%, Knoll ( KNL), up 4.7%, Nautilus ( NLS), up 4.5% and Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sony Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.