Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger fell $3.16 (-1.2%) to $249.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 416,720 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 519,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $247.89-$253.45 after having opened the day at $253.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $253.12. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 9.6%, Susser Petroleum Partners ( SUSP), down 4.0%, DXP ( DXPE), down 2.8% and China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.