Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Philip Morris International ( PM) pushed the Tobacco industry lower today making it today's featured Tobacco laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Philip Morris International fell $0.81 (-1.0%) to $79.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,915,923 shares of Philip Morris International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,724,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.41-$81.20 after having opened the day at $80.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.47. Other companies within the Tobacco industry that declined today were: Vector Group ( VGR), down 4.7% and Lorillard ( LO), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Philip Morris International Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.