Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Las Vegas Sands ( LVS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Las Vegas Sands fell $1.23 (-1.5%) to $81.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,669,218 shares of Las Vegas Sands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,763,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.25-$83.52 after having opened the day at $83.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.06. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Central European Media ( CETV), down 17.4%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 13.1%, Renren ( RENN), down 9.8% and Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.