Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $2.57 (-1.2%) to $202.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 653,283 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 746,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $201.11-$205.89 after having opened the day at $205.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $204.80. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 8.1%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 4.2%, Potlatch ( PCH), down 2.8% and Ecology and Environment ( EEI), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.