Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation fell $1.21 (-1.2%) to $96.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,151,268 shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,081,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $95.78-$97.29 after having opened the day at $97.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.31. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Renren ( RENN), down 9.8%, Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), down 9.2%, Arcos Dorados Holdings ( ARCO), down 5.5% and Sonic Corporation ( SONC), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.