Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Amazon.com ( AMZN) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Amazon.com fell $5.54 (-1.5%) to $373.23 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,634,821 shares of Amazon.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,715,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $369.42-$379.00 after having opened the day at $378.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $378.77. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Renren ( RENN), down 9.8%, Coupons.com Incorporated ( COUP), down 7.9%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), down 7.3% and Jiayuan.com International ( DATE), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Amazon.com Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.