Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. 3M ( MMM) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, 3M fell $1.51 (-1.1%) to $131.23 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,123,599 shares of 3M exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,941,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $130.58-$132.85 after having opened the day at $132.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.74. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 11.1%, Ideal Power ( IPWR), down 9.6%, Highpower International ( HPJ), down 6.4% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full 3M Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.