Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Blackstone Group ( BX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Blackstone Group fell $0.42 (-1.2%) to $33.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,672,549 shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,135,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.56-$34.60 after having opened the day at $34.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.19. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: WisdomTree Investments ( WETF), down 6.0%, JMP Group ( JMP), down 5.2%, Palmetto ( PLMT), down 4.4% and Global Cash Access Holdings ( GCA), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.