Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SolarCity ( SCTY) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, SolarCity fell $4.40 (-5.7%) to $72.70 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,601,011 shares of SolarCity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,671,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.90-$76.75 after having opened the day at $76.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.10. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Rubicon Technology ( RBCN), down 8.3%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 6.5%, ION Geophysical Corporation ( IO), down 6.5% and Sequans Communications ( SQNS), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SolarCity Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.