Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Actavis ( ACT) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Actavis fell $2.20 (-1.0%) to $216.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,385,625 shares of Actavis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,344,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $214.69-$220.67 after having opened the day at $218.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $218.68. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: 22nd Century Group ( XXII), down 12.9%, Geron Corporation ( GERN), down 8.1%, Bind Therapeutics ( BIND), down 7.9% and Opexa Therapeutics ( OPXA), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Actavis Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.