Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks rose $0.54 (2.1%) to $26.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,597,654 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,967,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.20-$26.64 after having opened the day at $26.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.91. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), up 44.5%, First Solar ( FSLR), up 20.6%, SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 10.3% and CollabRx ( CLRX), up 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.