Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Zillow rose $2.16 (2.3%) to $95.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,640,941 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,278,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.76-$98.35 after having opened the day at $93.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.79. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Marcus & Millichap ( MMI), up 8.5%, Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 4.4%, Optibase ( OBAS), up 4.4% and Alto Palermo ( APSA), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.