Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation rose $0.74 (1.8%) to $41.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,340,049 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,454,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.15-$42.72 after having opened the day at $42.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.60. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 8.4%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 6.8%, Empresas ICA S.A.B. de C.V ( ICA), up 6.1% and KB Home ( KBH), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.