Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WellPoint ( WLP) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, WellPoint rose $1.34 (1.4%) to $99.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,291,573 shares of WellPoint exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,601,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $98.00-$100.59 after having opened the day at $98.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.71. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: IsoRay ( ISR), up 133.9%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), up 12.6%, BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), up 11.5% and Addus Homecare Corporation ( ADUS), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full WellPoint Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.