Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International rose $1.03 (2.5%) to $42.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,266,865 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,876,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.79-$42.32 after having opened the day at $41.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.11. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Primo Water ( PRMW), up 4.8%, Concha y Toro Winery ( VCO), up 2.5%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), up 2.2% and Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.